Open : Wednesday - Saturday
Dine in: 6pm- 11pm
199/8 Soi Sukhumvit 16,
Khwaeng Khlong Toei, Khlong Toei,
- Respect for Right to Privacy
1.1 THE WHITE HOUSE respects and values user right to personal information and personal data protection. In addition, THE WHITE HOUSE acknowledges service users’ anticipation to receive safe and secured services through our website.
1.2 Any personal information that can reveal personal identification and be a complete, correct, present, and high-quality piece of personal data, i.e., name, surname, title, age, address, name of organization, account security setting, IP address, cookies, email, phone number, ID card number, etc., must be used in line with the objective of each THE WHITE HOUSE operation. Furthermore, THE WHITE HOUSE will operate with strict security measures along with protecting user data from non-consensual exploitations.
- Personal Data Collection with Limitation and Necessity
In collecting and storing user personal data, THE WHITE HOUSE will employ only methods that are law-abiding and conscientious, limit data collection and storage to a necessity of each service, or provide other electronic services that are only in line with the objectives of THE WHITE HOUSE. In addition, THE WHITE HOUSE will request your permission before gathering data and will not keep personal information regarding genetic attributes, sexual behaviors, or any pieces of information that may cause dishonor, sense of discrimination, or inequality to an individual except:
- Cases that are exempt by law.
- Cases that may benefit users and Consent request may not be viable at the time.
- Cases that may be important to the life, health, or safety of you or other users.
- Cases that may benefit police investigations or judicial reviews.
- Cases that may benefit studies, research works, and statistical surveys.
However, for the benefit of keeping your personal information up-to-date and of improving THE WHITE HOUSE services, THE WHITE HOUSE may collect and add your personal information to your user profile from other sources only when given your consent and in necessary cases.
- Objectives of Personal Data Collection
3.1 THE WHITE HOUSE will collect your personal information to:
- (1) Operate, conduct a study or research, find solutions, analyze data, and establish statistical database all of which are in line with our objectives.
- (2) Improve the quality of services.
- (3) Verify individual user.
- (4) Inform users about news and newsletters.
- (5) Inform users about incoming changes.
- (6) Provide information about user activities on the website and user reception of services.
3.2 In case THE WHITE HOUSE collect, store, use, and disclose personal information for the purposes that are not in line with the stated objectives, you maintain the right to choose whether to allow THE WHITE HOUSE to collect, store, use, and disclose your information or not.
3.3 For the purpose of analyzing and tracking user activities on the website and of retracing usage problems, THE WHITE HOUSE thus automatically keeps log files of your following information:
- (1) IP Address,
- (2) Purpose for connecting personal information.
Moreover, in case of outsourcing, THE WHITE HOUSE only employs services from third-party agencies whose practices are in line with the PDPA.
3.4 THE WHITE HOUSE sees a necessity in processing your personal information for the following reasons (data processing bases):
- (1) Compliance with service contract. THE WHITE HOUSE has to process user personal information in order to fulfill our duties as stated in the contract. Furthermore, THE WHITE HOUSE needs to process user information to collaborate with the third parties to provide services and to conduct certain operations such as operations that involve other government or private agencies.
- (2) Legal obligation. THE WHITE HOUSE has to process personal information in order to fulfill our duties as stated by the law. This includes processing personal data to track, verify, and submit information to regulatory bodies.
- (3) Legitimate interests. THE WHITE HOUSE has to process personal information in order to uphold legitimate interests, especially those involve statistical analysis or other related activities. Moreover, this is also for legitimate interests of others such as analyzing user behaviors to improve services.
- (4) User consent. THE WHITE HOUSE will request your consent before proceeding to execute certain activities such as survey participation or sensitive information disclosure. THE WHITE HOUSE will only process your personal information according to our stated objectives. THE WHITE HOUSE will also process your personal information in cases with valid and relevant reasons that do not contradict our primary objectives. However, in cases with new or irrelevant objectives, THE WHITE HOUSE will re-request your consent specifically for these new purposes.
3.5 THE WHITE HOUSE will not take any actions that are not in line with our objectives except:
- (1) When THE WHITE HOUSE has already informed the users of the new objective and been given user consent.
- (2) When it is required by the law.
4. Limited Use of Personal Information
4.1 THE WHITE HOUSE can only use and disclose your personal information when given your consent and will do so in accordance with our objectives.
4.2 THE WHITE HOUSE will closely monitor our officers to not disclose your information for purposes that contradict our objectives or to any third parties.
4.3 THE WHITE HOUSE will allow other individuals or agencies to access your personal information only when necessary and with limitations.
5. Cookies and how they are used
If you visit THE WHITE HOUSE's website, the WHITE HOUSE will gather certain information automatically from you by using cookies.
Cookies are small pieces of information or text issued to your computer when you visit a website and are used to store or track information about your use of a website and used in analyzing trends, administering our websites, tracking users’ movements around the websites, or to remember users’ settings. Some cookies are strictly necessary because otherwise the site is unable to function properly. Other Cookies allow us to enhance your browsing experience, tailor content to your preferences, and make your interactions with the site more convenient: they remember your username in a secure way, as well as your language preferences.
One of such cookies that THE WHITE HOUSE uses is for Google Analytics purposes that allows to report on statistics such as how often a page is visited, how much time is spent in it and other general behavior data.
Most Internet browsers allow you to decide whether or not to accept cookies. If you reject, remove or block Cookies can affect your user experience and without cookies, your ability to use some or all of the features or areas of our websites may be limited.
In addition, some third parties may issue Cookies through our websites to serve ads that are relevant to your interests based on your browsing activities. These third parties may also collect your browser history or other information to determine how you reached our websites and the pages you visit when you leave our websites.
THE WHITE HOUSE has devised personal information security measures which are appropriate for keeping personal information confidential and protecting it from loss and unauthorized/illegal access and usage, deletion, alteration, edition, or disclosure. These measures are devised according to our policy and guideline regarding IT security and related legal provisions.
7. Engagement of Data Subject
7.1 In case you wish to view your own personal data, you can submit a request according to our guideline and procedure. Once THE WHITE HOUSE receives you request, we will process the request and inform you of the existence and detail of the requested piece of information as immediately as possible.
7.2 In case you detect and wish to correct any faulty pieces of information, you can submit a request to edit, alter or delete them.
7.3 You maintain the right to view the existence and types of your personal information, the objective of usage, and other following cases:
- (1) To request a copy or a certified copy of your personal information.
- (2) To request a corrective edition or alteration of your personal information.
- (3) To request a withholding of usage or disclosure of your personal information.
- (4) To request a deletion or destruction of your personal information.
- (5) To request a declaration of how your personal information has been obtained in case you have not given consent for collection.
However, THE WHITE HOUSE may deny your request in cases which may violate the law or in cases which your personal information has been made unidentifiable or unverifiable of you.
8. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties or Other Government Agencies
8.1 THE WHITE HOUSE may share your personal information to third parties or other government agencies; however, THE WHITE HOUSE will always request your permission and inform you of the following details prior to sharing your information:
- (1) The third party or government agency which your information is shared to.
- (2) The objective of sharing your personal information.
- (3) The method of sharing your personal information.
- (4) The piece of personal information that is being shared.
- (5) The individual who maintains the right to access your personal information.
8.2 In sharing personal information to a third party or government agency, THE WHITE HOUSE will record all sharing activities as evidence.
8.3 In case THE WHITE HOUSE uses your personal information from or sends it to a third party or government agency, THE WHITE HOUSE will only do so at necessity and limit the amount of data as much as possible. THE WHITE HOUSE will also consider employing Anonymisation and Pseudonymisation for security. Any third party who processes personal information for THE WHITE HOUSE must devise suitable protective measures for personal information in accordance with this policy and is not permitted to use personal information for objectives other than those set by THE WHITE HOUSE.
8.4 In case of changes in sharing information, THE WHITE HOUSE will always inform you of the alterations and request your consent before proceeding with sharing.
9. Responsibilities of Data Controller
THE WHITE HOUSE gives all data controllers the obligations to manage, collect, use, and disclose personal information which will be fulfilled in strict accordance with our policy and guideline.
THE WHITE HOUSE maintains the right to review and revise this policy if we deem the alterations complimentary to our services, operations, and user suggestions. THE WHITE HOUSE will either announce or directly inform you of all changes prior to their execution. For further queries please contact:
NJ FAMILY AND FRIENDS CO., LTD
199/8 Soi Sukhumvit 16, Khwaeng Khlong Toei, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
ID LINE : @thewhitehousebkk